- -
Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

No, you do not have to be a member to represent the UPV; you just need to be a student of official UPV studies.

For some disciplines in the University Regional Championship, the participation of ASS and TRS is allowed without right to any trophy.