- -
Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You can request a refund of the membership fee through polisolicita of Servei d'Esports

You must attach the following documentation:

  • attach a document with the IBAN code and name of the holder of the refund account.
  • copy of the holder's ID.