- -

Page tree

The regulation for permanence in doctoral studies, contemplates that a doctoral student may request his or her permanent withdrawal from the program, assuming this is the definitive abandonment of it.

This request must be sent to the doctoral school, in a document addressed to the Academic Committee of the doctoral program, signed by the student himself and with the approval of the thesis supervisors.

The student who has voluntarily requested his permanent dismissal, may apply for admission to the same program or another, in the same way and under the same conditions as any other new student. In case of being admitted, it will be for the development of a new thesis, and in no case to give continuity to the abandoned thesis. The activities carried out previously will not be automatically registered in your new file.

  • No labels